Monday, January 5, 2009

Matching Christmas Outfits



I made matching Christmas outfits for my niece's two daughters. I wanted to show them to you. I think they are really cute
She bought the fabric of her choice. I had patterns for her to choose from and she picked the one she liked best. I made these adorable outfits and embroidered their initials, as you can see.
I didn't see them wearing them personally but I did see a picture of them wearing these outfits. They were sooo cute, of course. I'm happy that mama likes them. I always worry about whether or not they will like what I do and if they will fit properly.
I always enjoyed sewing for my children when they were little. The advantage is that they were present for me to try on as I go and make sure they fit correctly. I had to take measurements for these and hope that I cut it right so it would fit. My niece said they fit very well so I'm happy with that.
I take pride in my work and want my customers, whoever they are, to be happy with what they get from me...satisfaction guaranteed, you know. Most people that make things like this know what I'm talking about. We want it to be liked and appreciated.
I'm looking forward to making more clothing for nieces, nephews, grandchildren and anyone else that would like me to make something for them.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Thats really beautiful.. I love sewing for my toddler too! I hope to sew more for her too..

Regards
Diana
http://djstoreroom.blogspot.com

Magnolia Blossom Art said...

Renee ... you won the giveaway on my blog!! www.magnoliablossomart.blogspot.com
Congratulations :-)
Sharon

Anonymous said...

They were so cute. I just wish they could've worn them more.

Thanks for making them for me. I need to get you to make some more for spring/summer.

vela said...

Ijust started my blogging yesterday. Trying to learn how, you have given me encouragement.

Vintage Boutique said...

Nice outfits, you must be really good at making little clothes like that. Keep posting your work and check out this site http://thegallerylondon.org/Vintage-Boutique/ if you have time